Thursday, August 26

Day of Departure


I'm so nervous I could barely eat breakfast. I can only imagine that if I manage to eat lunch, it will only be about the size of a quarter. When I get nervous like this I can't eat and I can't hide my nervousness. It's terrible, people must think I have an eating disorder or psychosis. I'm not very comfortable on a plane but hopefully I'll nod off at some point. It's a long flight and I'm bringing a book, it shouldn't be too bad. Maybe I should bring two books? This is why I hate reading so fast sometimes, you just burn through the books too fast, then you have nothing to read. Did I mention that when I get nervous, I also ramble on? Just in case you couldn't tell.

I'm doing checks over my packing and cleaning what I can of my house so El Gordito (or Enrique) can mess it up again. Say "see you later" Enrique!