Thursday, February 25

Two posts in one day, I'm a madwoman!

Hi, my name is Sarah and I post too much.

Regardless of my addiction, I just wanted to see if I can get some feedback. I was thinking about adding a "Make a Donation" button to this blog, but I don't know if I can get enough followers for it to even matter. Also, I feel kind of strange asking for money. If anyone can think of good way to generate some cash please shout it out (er...e-mail me at sarahlea101@gmail.com.) I was thinking maybe I could set up some kind of fundraiser at my work as it gets closer to August but I would need to set up a proposal and present it to the partners. I already have an idea for the name: "Adopt a Broke College Kid and Send Her Far, Far Away." It's going to be big, I promise!

So, short of selling everything you own (har har,) how else can I get some money coming in?

Questions, comments, snide remarks are always welcome!

And now, for an Italian Proverb that I found somewhere online:

"Silence was never written down"